March 15, 2020 7:00 PM

Karen wanted to share her thoughts with respect to the upcoming April 25-26 workshop in light of Covid 19. At this point, she is still prepared to go ahead. She has closed registration to keep numbers low. Currently the registration is  within the parameters set out by the public health recommendations.

We have been discussing precautions to be taken around food and beverages to ensure proper hygiene and safety. As well, we will be in contact with the Mad Hatter where we host the dinner and Saturday Jam regarding some other significant health and safety decisions.

All of this, of course, hinges on health and safety updates as we move forward. If things escalate, we will postpone to a later date.

As things unfold, we will be in communciation with all registrants. If anyone has questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Karen at

We are guessing that with the travel restrictions, current registrants will be not be travelling any time soon.  We trust, that if particiapnts  are exposing themselves to large group gatherings, they will notify Karen and we request that this practice has stopped  2 weeks  ( 14 days ) prior to the workshop.

Stay healthy,
Jane McVeigh for Karen Reed’s Orangeville April 25-26, 2020 Fiddle Workshop